Saturday, March 28, 2015

My Week in Pictures- Week Two

Hey Guys,

I hope you are all doing well!

As you recall from last week, I started off a new instalment, you can see last week's post: HERE!

So what have I been up to this week?


This OOTD is actually from the previous week when I went shopping with Chanel...cheating!! I decided to combine two prints which I thought won't go together but to my surprise they really merged together!
OOTD
Caliope Sweater
Shana Cardigan
Primark Tube Skirt
Primark Polka Dot Bag
H&M Leopard Print Scart
Independent Store Tan Boots
Chamilia Bracelet


Lately I have been drinking ALOT of Herbal Tea, specifically Twinings Vanilla Tea, which is just divine! I usually take this into lessons with me instead of water and carry it in my New Look Travel Mug which was a Christmas Present from a friend of mine, hence, the Penguins with Santa Hats... #notchristmas


This week the weather has been mildly kind to us so I sported my bright red pants for work one day!

OOTD
Orsay Red Jeans
Qed London Off Shoulder Heart Print Top
Jennyfer Cardigan
Primark Tank Top
Bershka Necklace
Tip Toes Mustard Ankle Boots


My gorgeous baby, my love, Titch <3 I took this photo when he was in super cuddle mode, how can you not love this face!


Pastels were front and centre for me this week! I sported my Peachy Pink Trousers and Leather Jacket for work!
OOTD
Orsay Jeans
Caliope Sweater
Primark Tank Top
New Look Leather Jacket
H&M Leopard Scarf
Independent Store Brown Ankle Boots


Last week I stocked up on some eyeliners and lip liners just because! I absolutely LOVE Make Up Store Liners, ok, I may be biased because I work there BUT they really are the best liners I have used, and I have said this even before I started working there! I bought a Black Eyeliner since it's super pigmented and I needed a strong black liner. I bought Seduced by the Dark which is a metallic-ish brown liner which is great for everyday use. With regards to lip liners, I needed a dark lip liner so I went for the darkest lip liner we have which is Russian Bordeaux, a gorgeous wine whilst my colleague suggested I try Gum and Dali. I'm obsessed with Dali already which is a two-toned lip liner having a pinkish and purple shade on either side which you can use separately or mix!


My printed trousers came out to play again!! I paired up my Red Baroque Print Trousers with a Beige Sweater and blue Cardigan and added my new Parfois Statement necklace! You cannot see it very clear from the picture but this necklace has some red touches to it!

OOTD
Caliope Sweater
H&M Baroque Print Trousers
Shana Cardigan
Next Ankle Boots
Parfois Statement Necklace
MVintage Studs


That's all from me!

Remember to like my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/allthingsfabulousblog and follow me on Instagram on: https://instagram.com/allthingsfab or @allthingsfab

Martina X

No comments:

Post a Comment