Sunday, June 1, 2014

OOTD: What I wore to the Mercedes-Benz Malta Fashion Week 2014 International Designers Fashion Show

Hey Guys,

This post is coming a day late since I was very busy yesterday going from one thing to another!

One of my good friends, Deb has recently launched a new handmade jewellery company and she had the pleasure of sponsoring me with one of her pieces for this look. Since her pieces are very vintage inspired, I decided to wear a vintage outfit with a modern twist! The piece I chose was actually a long necklace which Deb shortened for me! She also does custom made pieces!

Make sure to check out her facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/patchesandbonnets?fref=ts

For my look I went with a see-through bat wing top paired up with my favourite maxi skirt and leather jacket. After a week in heels I decided to wear flats, my poor feet needed a break :-p


OOTD
Purple (Dorothy Perkins) See Through Bat Wing Top
New Look Maxi Skirt
New Look Leather Jacket
Shana Ballet Shoes
Mango Gold Clutch
Patches & Bonnets Vintage Gem Necklace

For my hair and make up, I decided to go a little gothic chic by pairing a heavy dark eye with a hint of cranberry in my crease together with a nude lip. I pulled my hair up in a high pony tail to finish off this look!


I hope you enjoyed this look! Stay tuned for my last and final look at the Malta Fashion Awards!

Martina XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Love the addition of the leather jacket. Gives the outfit the perfect twist.

    http:// kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! If i could I'll wear that jacket all the time, I just love it! So any excuse to add it in an outfit :))

      Delete