Friday, May 30, 2014

OOTD: What I wore to the Mercedes-Benz Malta Fashion Week 2014 Gagliardi Fashion Show

Hey Guys!

Yesterday I attended the Gagliardi Fashion Show who celebrated 50 years of Bortex in Malta.

Keeping in check with the nature of the show, I went for a collarless jacket, an embellished sheer top and my wrap around bird print skirt. I finished off the look with nude and rose gold accessories.

Throughout this week I wore my midi rings which I got from Black Tied, however I realised that they never showed up in my photos so I took a close up picture so that you can see them! 


OOTD
New Look Blue Collarless Jacket
Independent Store (+ Mum's hand me downs) Sheer Bead embellished top
Zara Wrap Around Bird Print Skirt
Mvintage Curb Chain Necklace
Mvintage Rose Gold Studs
Asos Nude Peep Toe Pumps
Accessorize Nude Clutch Bag
Black Tied Midi Rings set of 2

For my make up I went very  natural and added a navy blue line, for my lips I used a purply/ pink shiny lipstick, Obsess from Make Up Store to give a little bit of colour to the outfit.


Hope you enjoyed this look!

Martina XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment