Sunday, April 27, 2014

OOTD: The One at the Family Wedding!

Hey Guys!

Hope you are all doing well!!

So, yesterday I attended my cousin's wedding, the first one from my Dad's side!

I know I don't usually write very personal posts here but seeing how much the last post helped me, I decided to share something with you.

Yesterday was the first wedding that I actually went stag to. To be honest I was a bit hesitant at first to go on my own, however, seeing that I am currently going through an 'I would like to get to know Martina more' phase, I decided that I would give it a go and see from there!

Who would have known that something I was so skeptical of, would be so  much fun!?!?!

Yes, in actual fact, I did find myself surrounded with couples and dancing on my own most of the time... I couldn't steal my brother's girlfriend or cousin away for long periods ;-) but it sure got me out of my comfort zone!

To top that all off, I felt great all night! This was the first time I was actually debuting my new figure! I wore a simple yet elegant dress and I felt like a princess all night! I danced the night away and had a few drinks here and there and just enjoyed myself really and truly!


The dress I wore was from a shop in Birkirkara called San Mark which we altered slightly since it was too long for me, however, I decided that I would like a little train at the back! I paired it up with my New Look studded heels together with Accessorize drop earrings and a silver Fossil bracelet which my good friend Marija (a.k.a Pocalocca) had given me for my lucky birthday!

I never wore my hair up for a wedding but I decided to give it a shot so I showed my hairdresser a picture of Eva Longoria and she created this beautiful up style which we then paired up with a braided black and silver band!

Since I did not have much colour in my outfit, I decided to focus on adding subtle colour in my make up! I decided to focus on cranberry tones both on my eyes and lips and added a bit of silver in the corner of my eyes!

I don't have a clear picture of the make up, but I do have a picture I sent to my friends on facebook messenger which shows a bit of the make up!



I hope you enjoyed this post!!

Until next time!

Martina XOXO

12 comments:

  1. You took my breath away with these photos, you looked stunning! You should be so so proud of all the hard work and how its paying off.
    As for "Martina time" I think it's really what you needed you seem to have so much more confidence and it's great to have some time to really step back and think about what you want in life. All the best. Steph xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awhhh Steph, you are after this girl's heart <3 what a sweetie you are!!

      Thank you for your kind words my dear!! You my dear have always given me words of wisdom which I will cherish forever xxx

      Delete
  2. GIrl :D You look so pretty!! you look so radiant and alive!! xxx Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are after my heart, you naughty you :p thank you darling xxxx

      Delete
  3. You look like a million bucks! So stunning and classy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you my dear!! felt like it!!! I wasn't sure about this dress but I was sooo wrong!

      Delete
  4. You look totally stunning! :) Coincidentally I saw you passing by at the Brian May concert :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!! You probably saw me with a huge grin or jumping up and down haha!! What a concert!!! <3

      Delete
  5. girl you look fantastic! the dress suits you perfectly and is very elegant with just the right amount of sexiness. Oh and keep up your new healthy figure.

    www.whimsical-truth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for your lovely comment!!! That's exactly what I was going for hehe ;)

      Delete