Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Diet Diaries: It's OK to fall off the wagon!

Hey Guys!

Hope you are all well!!

Another two weeks (well two weeks and a few days) and another diet diaries are coming your way!

If you have been following my journey for the past nearly a year, yes YEAR, you know what this post is about! If you haven't checked out my last update and I do suggest that you do, click here:

If you are on the other hand new to these posts, why don't you enjoy some bedtime reading here:

Unlike my previous posts, I am going to cut right down to the chase, as the name suggests, I think you know what's coming!

Yes, instead of reaching my target weight, I have put on weight AGAIN and grew an inch on each area of my body! Why? I fell off the wagon!

These past two weeks were full of change, granted there was good change in my life but these two weeks saw me contemplating on a number of things and unfortunately I ate my problems out!

In a way I was kind of grateful that this happened because it means that I haven't been eating right and I was in dire need of a huge wake up call to keep me from falling back to my old habits! After taking a good look at myself, I realised that eating your problems away never got anyone anywhere!

At times I see that many people go through what I go through everyday. Many of my friends tell me time and time again that instead of investing their frustrated energy into something else, they see themselves eating their heart out and in return, something which I ended up doing these past two weeks!

Although I am at a healthy weight and the gain is not evident in me, I am the kind of person who sets certain goals and aims to achieve them, so I won't give up on something just because I was too lazy to stick to  my diet!

So let's get on that wagon again and try to reach that target weight! 

If you have been wondering, my mum on the other hand is doing great! I am so proud of her! She already lost around 3 kilos and I can already see her confidence go up! Yay Mummy!!

So with these final words, I bid thee farewell and remember IT'S OK to fall off the wagon! At the end of the day, it's more satisfying overcoming challenges!

Martina XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment