Saturday, January 18, 2014

Tried and Tested: It Style Nail Lacquer in 122

Hey Guys!

Hope you are all doing great!!!

A few months ago, I was invited to the launch of a new store called It Style, an affordable Italian Make Up brand!

One of the products I was given is the Nail Lacquer in 122.


The polish comes in a sleek bottle containing 15ml of product. The thing I loved most about this nail polish is the amazing colour which at first glance looks like a shiny blue hue, however, in certain lighting, the nail polish looks purple! In fact, as you can see in the picture above, with just one coat, the nail polish looks purple, however, as you can see, it does need another coat to give justice to the colour!

Upon application, the nail polish dries relevantly quickly and is easy to apply.


I left this product on for around a week. With regards to chipping, I noticed the first chipping after around 3 days, however, after a week, as you can see from the above picture, the nail polish chipped slightly on some fingers but remained in tact on others.

All in all, I absolutely loved this nail polish and is probably one of my favourite blue/ purple hue!

Hope you enjoyed this review!

Martina XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment