Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Tag Post: Sunshine Bloggers Award!

Hey Guys!!

Hope you are all doing great!

Today's post is different to my usual posts since my dear blogger colleague and friend Dorianne from Ask Dorianne: http://www.askdorianne.com tagged me in the Sunshine Bloggers Award tag post!


I usually don't do a lot of tag posts but I really liked the idea behind this tag post. The reason for this award is that it encourages bloggers to give this award to bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others through their blogging. Now Dorianne mentioned nearly everyone who I admire in the blogging community in her blog post, however, there are a few people who have inspired me over these years!

The name of the game is simple:
i. share 11 facts about yourself
ii. answer 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you
iii. ask 11 questions to the bloggers you intend to tag for this award
iv. inform those who have inspired you that you have tagged them!

So here we go!

11 Facts about me!
1. Before starting this blog I was actually on youtube making a number of hauls, tutorials and random videos about make up!
2. From a young age I was always fascinated with the internet and social media tools!
3. I tear up or end up bawling my eyes out whenever I see children or animals in pain, like on those ads on British TV, super super sensitive
4. I hate injustice which is kind of related to point 3 above!
5. I have a nasty habit which I do with my mouth which I really hate!
6. All my life I thought I was going to become and Accountant or an Accounts Teacher, however, I did end up dating an Accountant ;-)
7. When I was young I hated going shopping with my mum and trying on clothes and thought that one or two pairs of shoes are enough.. ha! How stupid I was!
8. I also hated make up... SHOCKER!! Yep, I hated when my mum did my make up, especially lip liner!
9. I actually still dislike lip liner!
10. I really admire my parents for everything they have done and what they have done to make me and my brother the people we are today.
11. I love watching a number of series', mostly comedy!

Dorianne's Questions

1. Name one thing which makes you smile.

Babies and Toddlers, they are just so adorable!

2. What's one beauty trend that you just can't stand?

Thick eyebrows not the nicely done ones the huge ones which are all up in your face!

3. Dogs or cats?
Arghhhh why?!!? I have both and I love them for different reasons!! I really really can't choose but I'm probably more of a cat person, sorry Titch!

4. Your best bargain so far?

My 3 euro hat is the one I always mention but my 10 euro boots which do not look like they cost 10 euro and I have been wearing for the past year and a half constantly is probably my best bargain!

5. Your favourite childhood movie?

Miracle on 34th Street

6. Who's your favourite author?

Hmm this is hard but probably Danielle Steel

7. Have you made any new year's resolutions for this year?

Not exactly....

8. What's something you've done that, perhaps, changed your life to the better?

Lost weight, cliche I know but it has changed my outlook on life and the way I view myself.

9.Which is the worse: too much perfume or body odour?

Body Odour!

10. If you could be any influential person for a day who would you be and why?

This might sound a little silly but probably Katy Perry, the reason being is that after seeing her movie I found a new kind of respect for her and I love her outlook on life, you should read some of her interviews, quite inspiring!

11. Something you're craving for right now?

At the moment nothing really haha but I wouldn't mind a piece of Jalie's Red Velvet Cake <3

My 11 questions
1. What is your must have product be it beauty or fashion?
2. What do you like most about the blogging world?
3. What do you dislike most about the blogging world?
4. If you could choose your ideal career, think big or small, whatever you want, what would it be?
5. If you had to choose where you were born, what country would you choose?
6. Related to the above.. kind of... if you could choose anywhere in the world to travel to, where would it be?
7. Which decade would you have loved to experienced?
8. Do you watch series'? If so, what's you ultimate favourite one and why?
9. Summer or Winter? and Why?
10. What is your favourite social media tool?
11. What in your opinion is the best feeling in the whole world?

There are so many people who I would like to tag, however, they have been already tagged so this is my list of people who I think or hope haven't been tagged already!


Hope you enjoyed this post!!

Martina XOXO

4 comments:

  1. Loved your answers I haaaate bad brows... Thanks for the post babe :) I did this tag a few weeks ago...

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks for the tag hun xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete