Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Get the Look: One Jacket, Two Looks- Leather

Hey Guys!

Hope you are all doing well!

I just love the versatility of a Leather jacket!!

Check out two looks I created using the same leather jacket!

I didn't go for the average leather jacket with zip details but chose this gorgeous Jane Norman jacket instead!

One Jacket, Two Looks



Oasis daisy top
$58 - oasis-stores.com


Jane Norman black velvet jacket
$28 - janenorman.co.uk


Quilted skirt
$125 - shopthemag.com


Frye ballet pumps
piperlime.gap.com






ALDO chandelier jewelry
aldoshoes.com


Just Acces stackable ring
$15 - asos.com


Silver jewellery
$8.28 - newlook.com




For the first look, I paired up a patterned top with a simple quilted skirt and pumps with metal inspired accessories, however, my main aim was to let the leather jacket do the talking!

For the second look, I decided to go with a night on the town/ date feel were I paired a houndstooth patterned dress with black accessories and a pop of blue and left the leather jacket as the statement piece of the outfit!

I hope you enjoyed this look!

Martina XOXO




2 comments:

  1. You right a good leather jacket is always needed :) p.s I nominated you for the SHINE ON AWARD, http://wp.me/p2Udbl-UY Steph x

    ReplyDelete