Wednesday, November 6, 2013

OOTD- Bountiful Blue- What I wore to the Lierac Launch Event!

Hey Guys!

Yet another outfit post dedicated to my insanely busy week!! If you do not know what I am talking about, I attended a number of events last week, check out my home page for more info ;-)

One of the events I was excited to dress up for was the Lierac Launch event since it was held at Villa Arrigo, therefore I had to look a little fancy ;-) Apart from that, all the bloggers in attendance got their better halves along which made the night an unforgettable one!

I wore this fancy jumpsuit from New Look, which was super comfortable and paired it with nude pieces namely my Shana Heels and Accessorize Clutch Bag. Apart from that I wore one of my favourite necklaces in the Mvintage Collection, the 3 strand Rose Gold Curb Chain Necklace, my super cute Rose Gold Studs and the Dual Band Rose Gold Ball Ring!

Another thing I played around with was my make up, I decided to do a deep Blue eye look and paired it up with a dark red lip! I just love these fall colours! 

Oh yes and I put my hair in rollers for around an hour hence the fancy hair do! 


OOTD
New Look Sateen Strappy Jumpsuit
Shana Heels
Accessorize Clutch Bag
Mvintage 3 Strand Rose Gold Curb Chain Necklace
Mvintage Rose Gold Stainless Steel Dual Band Ball Ring
Mvintage Rose Gold Studs
I hope you liked this look!

Martina XOXO

2 comments: