Monday, September 30, 2013

Fabulous Focus: Firecrafted Hand Made Jewellery

Hey Guys!!

I hope you are all doing well!!

I know I have been MIA for a while... but I'm back and with a BANG!

If you have been following my blog for a while, you know how much I support local talent so when the lovely Silvana from Firecrafted contacted me about her new venture, an online website, http://www.firecrafted.com, I was immediately curious to see what Firecrafted is all about!

Screen Shot from the new website


Silvana started off initially by designing beaded jewellery, however, went on to explore precious metal clay which enable her to experiment with a number of different designs in fine silver, bronze and other metals. Apart from these precious metals, she also incorporates other material such as semi-precious stones, freshwater pearls or Swarovski elements.

She is currently pursuing a diploma in Silver Meal Clay with the Mid-Cornwall School of Jewellery.

Check out some more information regarding the various metals she uses here: 

Silvana Mallia- Photo Credit: Firecrafted website
Silvana's designs are inspired by the Maltese culture, nature and the sea, elements which are clearly visible from her collections.

Firecrafted Collections
You can find a number of necklaces, earrings, bracelets and rings. Here are a few items which tickled my fancy!

Round Bronze Pendant Necklace
This Round Bronze Pendant Necklace is from the Etruria collection, a collection inspired by the ancient Etruscan artisans.
Bronze & Silver Bracelet
Two of my favourite metals combined together to form this unique bracelet.

Silver Disc Earrings
Two of my favourite things combined, earrings and Summer! These fabulous earrings are from the Colours of Summer collection.

Sunflower Lace Ring
When you normally think of lace, you think of clothing, however, this Sunflower Lace Ring part of the Bizzilla collection incorporates the lace detail on jewellery as the whole Bizzilla Collection which is inspired by our culture.

As a celebration of the launch of this fantastic site, Silvana is giving away a 50 euro voucher to anyone who subscribes to her eflyer. Apart from this fantastic prize, readers of All Things Fabulous will receive a 10% discount on their purchase when using the code fircftd10


I hope you enjoyed this post! I highly encourage you to visit Silvana's new website!!

Martina XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment