Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Diet Diaries- Update 11- Let's Do This

Hey Guys!

I'm backkkk!!

Yes I know I had a long hiatus but I was abroad this past week!

If you have recently found my blog, welcome! I encourage you to check out my weight loss journey up till now: http://allthingsfabulousblog.blogspot.com/search/label/diet%20diaries. If you have been following me before, you may want to check out my last entry: http://allthingsfabulousblog.blogspot.com/2013/07/diet-diaries-update-10-lets-do-this.html.

Unfortunately this post will not feature any photos, reason being is that I did not take so many photos and I wasn't very healthy on some days. Apart from that I barely ate anything 3 days out of the holiday, reason being is that yet again, I got abdominal pains and ended up in hospital and on pain killers, wahey :-/. Thank God I only stayed in hospital approximately the whole afternoon/ late evening and bed ridden for 3 days!

I'm going to be completely honest with you, during my holiday, although my boyfriend was on healthy eating watch, I did fall off the wagon a bit. Reason being is that this whole week I literally grabbed everything that was on my mind back in Malta and literally left everything behind including the diet. Mind you I was a complete angel before the holiday!

Due to this, my blogger duties, so to speak lacked and due to very bad wifi at the apartment and throughout the holiday, I didn't take photos of the food I was eating or else I couldn't post anything!

I do have an inkling if I lost weight or not since I did weigh myself as soon as I arrived, probably out of guilt but Barcelona has helped me get back on my wagon and focus on losing the last few kgs.

I promise I will be back on track, blogging wise in the next couple of weeks!

So how have I done?


What a pleasant surprise!!! Hello 50s!!!!!!!! I actually weighed myself and found out that I was the same weight, so to go and see that I have entered the 50s zone was a huge surprise which really made my day!

I had quite a lovely chat with Marika who informed me that I probably managed to lose weight thanks to all the walking I did. Apart from that, she told me that at my age, I am now an ideal weight, so the fact that I did something about it is already a huge achievement! Yes I might gain a few kgs here and there which is normal, but at least I will not get to the point I was before, hopefully!

Summer is coming to an end, so I do encourage you to take this step if you are looking for a healthier lifestyle, making the decision is already a big achievement! Should you need any words of encouragement or advice, don't hesitate to contact me. I am available via comments,  my facebook page: www.facebook.com/allthingsfabulous or email allthingsfabulousblog@gmail.com if you would like to speak to me personally!

Until the next update!

2 comments:

  1. i like to follow yr blog especially diet part, which nutritionist do you go to?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dona! I go to Marika, she is based in Mgarr, if you would like more information about her, email me on allthingsfabulousblog@gmail.com

      Delete