Tuesday, July 23, 2013

London Haul- Accessories

Hey Guys!

So this video has been sitting on YouTube waiting to be published for ages!!!

I decided to film an Accessories Haul to show you what accessories I bought from London.

Check out my Beauty and Make Up Hauls and Vlogs on my YouTube channel and Subscribe:

Also don't forget to Follow my blog and Like my Facebook page for my OOTDs featuring clothes I bought from London!


Products Featured:
Primark Mint Clasp Bangle
Primark Set of Bead Bracelets
Primark Waistbelt
Primark Quilted Bag
Primark Studded Weekender Bag
Forever 21 Gold Clasp Bangle
Forever 21 Gold Triangle Earrings
Forever 21 Gold and Silver Chain Necklace
Forever 21 Gold Statement Necklace
Forever 21 3- Tier Necklace
H & M Divided collection Wedge
Victoria's Secret Bikini

I apologize for the lack of posts lately, however I have been very very busy organizing a fund raising concert with my choir!

Until next time!

Martina XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment