Friday, June 14, 2013

Tried and Tested: Make Up Store Nail Polishes #3- Sparkling- Anders

Hi Guys!

So for the last and final installment of the Make Up Store Nail Polishes (well until I get a few more nail polishes ;)), if you haven't checked out #1 and #2 of these installments of the Charmaine polish here: http://allthingsfabulousblog.blogspot.com/2013/05/tried-and-tested-make-up-store-nail.html and the Siw polish here: http://allthingsfabulousblog.blogspot.com/2013/06/tried-and-tested-make-up-store-nail.html

Today, i will be reviewing the Make Up Store Sparkling Nail Polish In Anders, which was part of their cocktail collection, you can view the rest of the collection in one of my previous posts' here: http://allthingsfabulousblog.blogspot.com/2013/05/make-up-store-cocktail-collection.html

Make Up Store- Sparkling Nail Polish- Anders
Like the other two nail polishes, Anders comes in a sleek transparent bottle with a black tap and contains 8 ml of product and retails for about 10.99 euro.

The colour of this nail polish is a deep blue polish with shimmery/ sparkly undertones, keeping true to the sparkling nail collection.

Application is very easy and you will be able to achieve good pigmentation with one coat, however, for a deeper, effective, colour, do opt for two coats. Unlike the Matt/ Glossy nail polish, this nail polish does not dry gel like, however, it dries kind of Matt, as you can see from the above swatch. This is something I would have preferred, none the less, the nail polish was still great!

I was quite impressed with the staying power of this polish, as you can see from the picture below, which was taken a week after application, the nail polish only chipped slightly at the tips of the nails after around 5 days of wear.
Make Up Store Sparkling Nail Polish in Anders
This nail polish was probably one of the biggest nail polish hits I have had in a while, everywhere I went, a number of people commented on the nail polish and what a lovely blue it is! I am usually not a huge fan of dark blue nail polish, however, this nail polish is definitely a win for me!

Do you own any Make Up Store nail polishes? If so, which colours would you recommend I get?

Martina XOXO


*Disclaimer*- I have received this product for free, however, this fact did not effect my review, the above review is of my true and honest opinion. I am in no way affiliated with the above mentioned company.

No comments:

Post a Comment