Sunday, June 9, 2013

OOTD: High Paisley!

Hey Guys!

If you follow me on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/allthingsfabulousblog) and Instagram (http://instagram.com/allthingsfab), you know that I received my New Look purchases!

Yesterday I decided to wear two items I got for a day out! A sheer Paisley shirt and a black Bandeau, something I never thought I'll actually wear! I also tried to go a bit out of my comfort zone and wear shorts for a day out, something I usually leave for the evening or not wear at all! I also braided my hair to keep it off my face since it was tres hot yesterday!


New Look Paisley Sheer Shirt
New Look Black Ruched Front Bandeau 
New Look High Waisted Zip Front Shorts
Shana Ballerina Flats
Primark Bangle Set
Accessorize Sling Bag Clutch
Accessorize Sunglasses
Morgan Watch
Tally Weijl Black Studs

Hope you enjoyed this OOTD

Martina XOXO

4 comments:

  1. I think you can get away with wearing this in the evening too. Quite chic!

    Miriam
    muchadoaboutnoting.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Miriam!! I agree with you! I'll slap on some heels and wear it out sometime definitely ;)

      Delete