Saturday, June 8, 2013

Fabulous Focus- Mvintage Jewels

Hey Guys,

If you remember, a few months ago, I wrote about a new online Jewellery Store called Mvintage, check out the post here:


Last week, the mind behind Mvintage, Krystle Penza, embarked on a new project, opening her first physical location!! If you go to The Point, you will now see a kiosk selling Mvintage Jewels! The kiosk is located just across New Look. 

I went for the opening for a few minutes since I was super busy on Saturday, but I wanted to go show my support and have a sneak peak of the kiosk!

Unfortunately, due to some technical difficulties, the kiosk was not ready yet, however, I got some photos of Krystle setting up the kiosk, apart from that, Krystle has sent me a few photos of the kiosk up and ready!

Krystle & Team hard at work
Krystle Penza- the mind behind Mvintage Jewels
Sorry for the bad quality, but I only had my phone to work it! Check out the kiosk fully set up.


I encourage you to go visit the Kiosk! Also, head over to the Mvintage facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/MVintageJewels since Krystle is giving away this necklace from the Summer collection to celebrate the opening of the Kiosk!

Visit the Mvintage Facebook page to win this necklace!
Martina XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment