Tuesday, January 29, 2013

OOTD/ FOTD: Glitter BomB!

Hey Guys!

I decided to go all Glittery this weekend!! Check out my outfit and make up below!


Jane Norman Sleeveless White Shirt with Lace detail
New Look Black and Gold Glitter Leggings
Peacocks Brown Boots
Mango Clutch

Since it was quite cold, I wore a p...s long cardigan also.

I harbored my inner K-K and went all Smoky eyes with a Nude Lip!


Face
Catrice Prime and Fine Smoothing Refiner for Invisible Lines and Pores
Inglot YSM Cream Foundation in 49
Make Up Store Cover All Concealer in Blue
e.l.f cosmetics HD Powder
essence Soul Sista Limited Edition Bronzing Powder in 01 Shake your booty
essence Circus Circus Limited Edition Highlighting powder in 01 It's Magic
e.l.f cosmetics Mist and Set

Eyes
Catrice Kajal Pencil in 010 Diamond Black
Sleek i-divine palette- Sunset (Black Eyeshadow)
Pupa Deco Limited Edition Diamond Eyeshadow in 01
essence eyeshadow in 02 Dance all Night
Coolbri by Catrice Limited Edition Golden Eyeliner in C01 Precious Nectar
Catrice Mini Max Mascara
Jimont eyebrow pencil in Brown No. 1

Lips
Catrice Ultimate Colour in 190 The Nuder the Better

And since I was in a really funny mood when taking photos, I found a few weird photos which I will just share one with you :-p


Martina XOXO

o.b.o The Fabulous Team

No comments:

Post a Comment