Wednesday, November 28, 2012

November Glossy Box UK

Good morning Fabulous readers!!

This week I received my November Glossy Box. If you haven't yet checked out October's box, click here. It's quite expensive as I have to pay Malta Post € 12.00 for delivery from the UK, as Glossy Box don't deliver to Malta . . I was supposed to unsubscribe . . but I couldn't bring myself to do it . . . it's so nice to receive surprise goodies :):)






What's in the box from left to right:

Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse BB cream 15 ml
nails inc. Caviar top coat 4 ml
Alison Claire Mango Body Butter 50 ml
Burberry Body 4.5 ml
dermalogica daily microfoliant 13 g

Ok, so even though they are samples, they're not too small, but I was still a bit bummed about not receiving at least 1 full product.

 I was a bit disappointed about receiving a Dr. Jart product, as I already got 1 in last month's boxm even if it's different, I would still have preferred trying out a different brand.




 

When you open your box, the first thing you find is this little cute card with a note from them and a brief info about each product. So, according to this little note, Dr. Jart+ us a cult product in Korea, Alison Claire Natural Beauty is a new brand (smells amazing!!), Nails inc. Kensington Caviar set is a Sunday Times Beauty Award winner, plus we have a 20% off on their website and a QR code for downloading a voucher for 10 Sterling off a gel manicure at Nails inc. and Dermalogica is apparently a models favourite . .

Should I unsubscribe ..  HELP!

Love,

Denise o.b.o The Fabulous Team XOX















No comments:

Post a Comment