Monday, October 15, 2012

Our Inglot Free Make Up Session Experience

Hi Guys!!

Hope you are doing well!

Last Saturday Denise and I went to Inglot for a free make up session, I have been before but Denise has never been so I tagged along to keep her company ;-)

The look that they did us is their new autumn look, Purple Passion with very vibrant purples and a bright Pink lip as seen below. You may access the full look here. We had two lovely make up artists!! Denise's make up artist (Rebecca) recognized us from our blog!!

Inglot Purple Passion look
The following is the look on Denise, she ended up wiping her lips by mistake so we didn't manage to get it photographed.

This is the look on me, my make up artist opted for a natural pink lip gloss on me.


Since I needed a new foundation I bought the foundation the make up artist used on me (YSM Cream foundation) since it felt very nice so I wanted to give it a try longer term! She also suggested this foundation since the other oil free foundation they had was very thick and she suggested that this will do the job for me, she knows the products more than I do so I stayed on her judgement!


All in all it was a pleasant experience, I'm not really keen that the make up artists don't scratch make up on a separate palette.

Hope you enjoyed this post!

Martina XOXO

o.b.o The Fabulous Team

2 comments:

  1. very much!! well done for your work and thank you for following our blog, it means alot to us!! xx

    ReplyDelete