Friday, September 21, 2012

Tried & Tested: Catrice Lash Plus Intensive Growth Serum

Hi All!

I hope you are all well!

Today I am going to review you a product which I never thought I would buy since I'm usually quite skeptical about these types of products.

The product comes in a small white tube with a silver tap and the brush looks like your average liquid eyeliner brush. This is because it is applied exactly like a liquid eyeliner. The product itself is a transparent liquid.


How Catrice describes this product:

Makes gorgeous lashes even more beautiful in just one month! The highly effective, transparent Lash Growth Serum is proven to lengthenlashes by 25%*. Ideal as a lash-treatment at night, it can also be applied like eyeliner for pampering care during the day. This way, the active ingredients can support growth right from the roots of your lashes. For even longer-looking lashes!
*Scientific tests prove: measurable lash growth after 30 days of application in combination with the CATRICE Lash Plus Lash Growth Volume Mascara!

I decided to put this theory to the test so I used it for a whole month, every night before I went to sleep, however I was only using the Growth Serum.



Before

After


I saw quite a big difference in my lashes from the very beginning. I actually received a compliment from my beautician a few weeks into using it! She actually thought I still had mascara on after trying to remove my make up since she realised I had longer lashes.

As you can see from the pictures above, the first picture doesn't really do the length of the lashes justice however the second picture you may see the difference in my lashes!

I really liked this product since my lashes have really grew this past month, the only downside to this product is that in the morning I used to wake up with a little dirt under my eyes.

I highly recommend this product if you are looking for longer lashes! This product retails for around 5/6 euro and is worth it's price!

Have you ever used this product? Let me know what you think!

You may view larger pictures on our facebook page

Hope you enjoyed this post

Martina XOXO

o.b.o The Fabulous Team



*Disclaimer*: I was not sent this product for free however I have purchased it with my own money
I was not paid to do this review and the above review is of my true and honest opinion!
I am not affiliated with Catrice or any of their other brands such as essence


3 comments:

  1. Interesting! Would love to give it a try!

    http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. did it burn your eyes sometimes or made them feel warm bcs it happens to me sometimes when I put it on

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us,I too always learn something new from your post.
    Robinet

    ReplyDelete