Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Fabulous Reviews: Catrice Mini Max Mascara


Good morning Fabulous Readers!

This mascara has to be the best I have ever used! 

The packaging is quiet fattish, so we were quite surprised and frankly, we sort of made fun of the tiny wand at the Essence/Catrice blogger event this month!  It kinda looks like the wand of a mini mascara that you get with make-up sets.
We thought the name was given to it for its mini wand and ''maxi'' packaging, but boy were we wrong!!
 

I was skeptical of this mascara at first, but I had to try it out of curiousity. I'm so glad I did!


It seperates my lashes without clumping them and it's not only voluminising, but also lengthening. Plus it lasts all day long. Aha - so the name Mini Max actually means mini wand maxi lashes!

Before

After

Don't you just hate it when you're applying mascara and it goes all over your lids, hence ruining your liner or eyeshadow? It doesn't happen with this mascara, at all!! Oh happy days! 

This mascara will be for sale from September 2012. 

I'm not only going to re-buy this, Im might even buy 2 spare ones just in case they go out of stock! 

No really, this macara is THAT good. . .


Denise o.b.o The Fabulous Team XOX








No comments:

Post a Comment