Monday, June 11, 2012

Emerald Inceptions Haul!!

Hi Guys!!

If you have been following our Facebook Page, I was dying to blog about something but I couldn't because I had to give something to Denise first!!

This was because our dear friend Marcon from Emerald Inceptions made us custom necklaces!

Cute Packaging <3
Our necklaces which came in a small pouch
Marcon made us two lockets with a tiny owl on it, they are both identical except that one owl has it's eyes closed. She also included some small beads including a cute acorn!

Our necklaces which can be worn either way!

Denise and I with our necklaces, Denise chose the owl with the eyes closed!
Apart from our necklaces, I also bought two pairs of earrings (since I don't have enough ;-)). A pair of fairy wings and a key and locket pair which I had shown on my previous post on Emerald Inceptions HERE



A big thank you goes for Marcon for creating two really sweet necklaces for us, we love them to bits!! Don't forget to visit her facebook page HERE and send her some loving her way!

Martina

o.b.o The Fabulous Team XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Love the lockets Martina. Didn't know you had a blog....It's a pleasure

    Gail (Iconite)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Gail!! Thanks!! Yep we've been around a year and a half now :) thanks for the comment xx

    ReplyDelete