Monday, May 28, 2012

Two-Toned Pink and Gold Lips tutorial!

Hi Guys!!

So this is probably my first tutorial on this blog, as you might know I had a youtube channel before!

This tutorial came around thanks to Chanel from Bon Ton Fashionista who posted the below picture and I told her I'll re create it! 


I will be giving you both a step by step tutorial with pictures but I also have a video for you!

Products Used:



essence Lip liner in Cute Pink
Catrice Ultimate colour Lipstick in Pink Me Up
e.l.f Mineral eyeshadow in Golden
(e.l.f Small Precision brush)

Step 1

Line your lips with the essence Cute Pink Lip Liner 

Step 2

Fill in your lips with the Catrice Ultimate Colour Lipstick in Pink Me Up, should you choose to do a different colour it is up to you! I matched this colour as much as possible to the picture.

Step 3

Apply loose pigment on your lips, make sure that the majority of the colour is in the middle and dab only a little colour at the sides by dabbing small amounts with the end of the brush. Should you wish to create a full gold lip mix the pigment with a clear lipgloss!

Voila! The finished look! This is a fairly simple look, I may have not gotten it exactly like the picture however keep in mind that the picture I took is at a different angle! 

Hope you liked it!!

Martina 

o.b.o The Fabulous Team XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment