Thursday, March 22, 2012

Haul: Catrice & Essence!

Hey Guys!!

Today I am going to share with you what I bought from the new Catrice stand and some essence goodies! I went a day after they got the stand but since I was in England I didn't post it!

Catrice Haul

Catrice Purchases

Catrice Absolute Eye Colour Mono in Talk like an Egyptian
Catrice Skin Finish Compact Powder in Honey Beige
Catrice Limited Edition Nail Polishes in Berlin (left) and New York (right)
Catrice Re- Touch Light- Reflecting Concealer in Rosy Beige
Catrice Ultimate Lipstick in Ginger & Fred
Catrice Ultimate Lipstick in Pinkadilly Circus (fyi I wore this colour everyday in England and when I realised what it's called I laughed out loud at the coincidence!)
Catrice Prime and Fine
Catrice All round Concealer
Catrice Blush Brush
Catrice Limited Edition London Palette
Catrice Gel Eye Liner in Black
Catrice Volume Plus+ Length Mascara and the Absolute Eye Colour Quattro in Never Let me Go. I bought for my Mum, we got the mascara in the Catrice launch goodie bag and I liked it so much that I bought my mum one too!

Catrice Smokey Eyes Set in Smoking Area and  Catrice Ultimate Colour Lipstick in Ginger & Fred which I bought for Denise!
essence Haul:
essence Purchases
essence Legends of the Sky Trend edition Eyeliner and Shadow stick in I AM A VIATOR


A closer look at the liner (left) and shadow (right) parts

essence Lip Liner in Soft Rose
essence Duo Eyeshadow in Sweetheart
essence Eyeshadow in Taupe of the Pops
essence Circus Circus Trend Edition Nail Fashion Stickers in Big Top
essence Vampire's Love nail polish in Gold Old Buffy
Essence eyeliner in Romeo & Juliet
essence Legends of the Sky Trend Edition in No better way to Sky
That's all from me!! Hope you enjoyed this Haul! (quite a huge one I know)

Martina xoxo

o.b.o The Fabulous Team!


2 comments: