Monday, January 30, 2012

HUGE Essence Haul!!

Hi Guys!

So I have finally been introduced to Essence!!! I have bought Essence cosmetics 3 times from 3 different shops since the first two shops were not that stocked but the third shop was a winner!!! For all you maltesers, it's Tony's Pharmacy in Gzira which has the biggest essence stand in Malta!



First Purchase- 2 Colour & Go Nail Polishes- Blue Addicted & Where's the Party?
French Manicure Tip Guide
Stay Natural Concealer 
Multi Action False Lashes Mascara
Stay all day Eyeshadow Coppy Right
Lipstick in Sparkling Romance
Stay with me longlasting lipgloss in My Favourite Milkshake and Candy Bar


Second Purchase- 3 Colour & Go Nail Polishes- Irreplaceable, Modern Romance, Date with the night
Vampire's Love (Limited Edition) Blush Gelee in Bloody Mary
Sun Club Matt bronzing powder for blondes- Natural
Lipstick- All About Cupcake
Eyeshadow- Dance all Night


This was my Boyfriend's Idea, he thought I should do a cute picture since I had plenty of Make Up Available!!

Third Purchase- Stay with me longlasting lipgloss in Me & My Ice Cream and I like Cotton Candy
Lipstick in Fairytale
Eyebrow Stylist Set
Eyeshadow in Dress to Impress
Kajal Pencil in Black
Lipliner in Cute Pink
Circus Circus (Limited Edition) Longlasting Eyeshadow in Raise the Curtain for... and My Sparkling Acrobat
Circus Circus (Limited Edition) Lip Topper in It's Magic
Vampire's Love ( Limited Edition) Lip Stain in Bloody Mary
I Love Rock gloss eye pencil
I Love Stage eyeshadow base
2 Fancy Nails Nail Stickers
Catrice Ultimate Nail Laquer- Marilyn & Me
4 Colour & Go Nail Polishes (although there are 7 in the picture 3 are the previous photo)- Break Through, Meet Me Now!, No More Drama, Time for Romance
Remix Your Style (Limited Edition) in Show me the Way, Maybe I'm Amazed, Stairway to Heaven and Pop Top Coat in Just Can't Get Enough


And we all got this Set free- It's A Girls' World Lace Nail Stickers, Sleeping Mask, Crystal Eyeliner in Dazzling Denim


Face Products


Vampire's Love (Limited Edition) Blush Gelee in Bloody Mary


Stay Natural Concealer


Sun Club Bronzer Matt Bronzing Powder for Blondes Natural

Eyes


Eyeshadow in Dance All Night and Dress to Impress


Circus Circus (Limited Edition) Longlasting Eyeshadow in Raise the Curtain for... and My Sparkling Acrobat


Stay all day long lasting eyeshadow in Coppy Right


Eyebrow Stylist Set


Kajal Pencil in Black; I Love Rock Glossy Eye Pencil


I Love Stage Eyeshadow Base


Multi action False Lashes Mascara

Lips


Lipstick in Sparkling Romance, All About Cupcake, Fairytale


Lipliner in Cute Pink


Circus Circus (Limited Edition) Lip Topper in It's Magic



Vampire's Love ( Limited Edition) Lip Stain in Bloody Mary


Stay with me longlasting lipgloss in Me & My Ice Cream and I like Cotton Candy


Stay with me longlasting lipgloss in My Favourite Milkshake and Candy Bar

Nails

Colour & Go Nail Polishes:


Blue Addicted & Where is the Party?


Break Through, No More Drama, Modern Romance, Date with the Night, Meet me Now!, Irreplaceable, Time for Romance


Remix Your Style (Limited Edition) Pop Top Coat in Just Can't Get Enough, Remix Your Style (Limited Edition) in Stairway to Heaven, Maybe I'm Amazed, Show me the Way


Fancy Nails Nail Stickers


French Manicure Tip Guides


What we Got for Free


Sleeping Mask
It's a Girls' World Lace Stickers
Crystal Eyeliner Dazzling Denim

That's all I bought!! If you would like anything swatched/ reviewed just comment below!

Martina 

o.b.o The Fabulous Team xoxo










3 comments:

  1. Lovely haul! Mar, can you drop me a message where Tony's is exactly pls?

    ReplyDelete
  2. same tin... i want to visit :P and a visit with you might be an excuse to meet you :P xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing haul!! I fell in love with the sleeping mask!

    ReplyDelete