Tuesday, January 31, 2012

FOTD: 28/01/2012

Hi Guys!!

So last Saturday I had the time to test out my new essence products! Obviously not all of them but most of them!!

Sorry for the not so clear photos but I was in a bit of a hurry and took them in the car!


This picture is to get a better look at my face products


And this one is to get a better look at my eye and lip products!

Face

Make Up Forever HD Foundation
Essence Stay Natural Concealer
e.l.f HD Powder
Essence Sun Club Bronzer (for Blondes) 01 Natural
Essence Vampire's Love (Limited Edition) blush gelee in Bloody Mary
e.l.f Mist and Set

Eyes

Essence I LOVE Stage Eyeshadow Base
Essence Circus Circus (Limited Edition) Sparkling Acrobat
e.l.f Beauty Clutch (light shimmery pink and white eyeshadow)
Essence Eyeshadow in Dress to Impress
Essence I LOVE Rock eyeliner
e.l.f Cream Eyeliner in Black
Essence Eyebrow Styling Kit
Essence False Lash Effect Mascara

Lips

Essence Lip Liner in Cute Pink
Essence Lipstick in Fairytale
Essence Stay with me Lipgloss in I Like Cotton Candy

Hope you liked my FOTD!!

Martina

o.b.o The Fabulous Team xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment