Wednesday, December 14, 2011

e.l.f 4th Birthday Haul!!

Hey all!

So I take it you all realised by now that I'm a sucker for e.l.f cosmetics even more so when a great code comes out!

If you're a fan of the UK e.l.f facebook page, you would know that they had they're 4th Birthday and were giving a free gift worth 15 pounds/ 17.50 euro which wasn't launched on their site (back then) and so being the curious and motivated by surprise gifts person that I am I made an order!


Received my order just in time before I went on holiday!!!!


What I ordered plus my lovely Mystery Gift......

The packaging is so pretty right?

The inside is pretty awesome too!

You get 32 eyeshadows both matte and shimmery, a bronzer, 2 blushes, shimmer, eyebrow cream and powder, 6 lip colours and 3 applicators!

My actual order consisted of the following items:


2 lipsticks from the new shades that elf got- Charming and Flirtatious! I got these after seeing Dyna's post on her blog!


e.l.f Natural Radiance Blusher in Blushing (new colour)- I'm a bit obsessed with these blushes, affordable and simply amazing!


Custom Compact- I've been wanting this since it's much more easier to carry around make up especially when travelling



What I bought to fill it up with: 2 blushers in Shy and Coy (actually bought glow but received Coy by mistake) and 2 new shades in the eye shadow collection- Driftwood and Aubergine


This is how I filled it up... proved to be very handy on my holiday!!

And last but not least....


The Beauty Book which is not for me... find out soon why I bought it :-p

As like last time, Denise still HASN'T RECEIVED her parcel from E.L.F. . . . and she doubts if she will . .

That's all from me, hope you liked my haul, if you would like a review, swatch etc of any of the items comment below!!

Till next time

Martina

o.b.o

The Fabulous Team!







3 comments:

  1. aww did you like the lipsticks hun ? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're gonna make a give away? :P haha love your posts :) hope you had a good holiday, u li qghadt bil-ghaqal :P xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved them, m'hawnx bhalek int!! @Maria, that's for me and den to know, you guys to find out :-p and ehe ahna bravi ta! xx

    ReplyDelete