Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Golden Rose nail polish review PLUS 4head headache relief review

Goodmorning every one!

I'm obsessed with my nails!! I always make sure they are nicely filed. I apply cuticle oil everytime I remember, so to keep nails healthy, and I make sure my nail polish is neat and not chipped.

Among nail polishes I like, are by E.L.F (from http://www.crueltyfreemalta.com/ or http://www.eyeslipsface.co.uk/) and also by Rimmel. In other nail polishes, consistency is thich or takes ages to dry!!

I was at a beauty salon the other day, and the Golden Rose stand attracted me to it. Such beautiful colours!! I bought a bright red one, because I didn't have a bright red one in my nail polish collection.

I love this polish!! The consistency is perfect, not too thin and not too thick. It dries super fast!!  The only downside is that this one in particular is quite small . .  but there are other nai lpolishes by the same brand.


_____________________

Do you suffer from headaches like I do?? I found an alternative way to relief headaches instead of taking pills everytime. I personally am not a fan of medication. I prefer natural remedies; herbs and essential oils. Here is some more info regarding the matter :



I was flickering through a magazine and saw an advert. I don't know if it's available in Malta. I have bought both the stick and thje strips over the internet (I have only yet tried the srick)  :

This is what it says on the box : A specially designed treatment for headaches which is applied directly to the forehead for fast, effective headache relief without pills.  Contains 100% Levomenthol w/w .

It does exaclty what it says!! I really soothed my headache plus it was not greasy and no one could tell I had something on my forehead .. :)  I highly recommend it!!

That's all for now!!

Denise o.b.o The Fabulous Team  OXO



No comments:

Post a Comment