Tuesday, July 19, 2011

FOTD: 18th July 2011

Hey Beauty Lovers!

Sorry I am posting another FOTD but I absolutely loved this make up so thought I'd share it with you! So today we went to watch Bad Teacher which fyi is a HILARIOUS movie!! So today I was watching the style network and they did a Mila Kunis look and I remembered that Nicola from pixiwoo did also so I decided to look up that particular look and recreate it! below you can find the link to the youtube video and show some love to the pixiwoo sisters which fyi I absolutely adore they're so sweet and so talented and they are two make up artists which I really look up to!


Anywho on to my recreation of the Mila Kunis Look (sorry for the bad quality pics but my cam died on me!)


Taken with my laptop in natural light

Taken with my laptop under yellow light


Face:

N.Y.C Bronzing Face Gel in 721 B
e.l.f All Over Cover Stick In Rosy Beige 
Revlon Photo ready foundation in 004 Nude
e.l.f The Beauty Encyclopedia Face Edition (used the lightest concealer for highlighting)
Maxfactor Creme Puff Powder in 05 Translucent
e.l.f  studioWarm Bronzer
Body Shop Blusher (09)
e.l.f Natural Radiance Blusher in Glow
e.l.f Healthy Glow Bronzing powder in Luminance
e.l.f Make up Mist and Set




I managed to get a decent photo of my eye before my camera died on me!

Eyes:

e.l.f Mineral eyeshadow primer
Jimont eyebrow pencil no.1
Maybelline Diamond glow quad 21 Pink Drama (silverish white colour and black)
e.l.f The beauty encyclopedia Basic eye edition (1st row 4th eyeshadow)
e.l.f Cream eyeliner in Black 
e.l.f Mineral eyeliner in Black
Maybelline Volum' express Mascara Black

Lips:

Maxfactor lipstick in 859 Cinder
e.l.f Super glossy lipshine in Champagne

Hope you enjoyed the look as much as I enjoyed applying it!

Martina o.b.o The Fabulous Team

No comments:

Post a Comment