Saturday, March 5, 2011

Haul Time: e.l.f Cosmetics

Hi Ladies!

So today I received my e.l.f order!

My last order was quite some time ago since I've been saving up because of my Make Up Course so when some essentials ran out I re-ordered them plus some other things which I wanted to try out!

I ordered on Friday when they were having Free Shipping but it got dispatched on Wednesday and came today on Saturday!

So these are the things which I ordered:

First off I ordered the Stipple Brush since I have been eyeing it since elf UK included it on their website. I plan to use this brush for foundation application:

Secondly I ordered the Studio Blush Brush since I didn't have a good Blush Brush in my personal brush collection

I also ordered the All over Cover Stick in Rosy Beige, this was actually a re-order since my All Over Cover Stick ran out

Another re-order was the Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in Luminance since the one I have is running out therefore I wanted a new one for my kit

The next product I ordered since I saw OxfordJasmine use and I have been curious as to how this product will be so I ordered the Studio Concealer Pencil and Brush in Light

And Last but not Least I re-ordered the Mineral eyeliner in Black

If you would like any review or swatches of any of these products please comment below and I will be more than happy to do so!

You can order the products from: e.l.f

Hope you liked my haul!

Martina
o.b.o The Fabulous Team

*Disclaimer: I have bought all these products myself and I am not affiliated with the company. *


6 comments:

  1. I received mine today too :) What do you think of the stipple brush so far? I don't think it's dense enough for foundation application. I think I much prefer the flat top brush for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly haven't used it yet, going to use it in a few minutes so I will get back to you on that! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes please Mar! do post a review on the stipple brush as I am planning to get it as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is the bronzer matte or shimmery? I would love a swatch please :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would love to try ELF! Are you based in the UK? Currently there's £80 on my wishlist in ELF website! LOL Would be nice to know any promotional codes you might be aware of? ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Carla and Lara- I will definitely do a review on it, till now I have used it twice for foundation application and I love it but I need to use it a few more times so I can post a better review

    @Gertrude, its more of a highlighter than a bronzer, its quite shimmery, I will post some swatches and a review if you want

    @The Skint Lady, Me and Denise are both maltese but we buy elf products from the UK, if you want there is a facebook page which gives offers whenever 2000 new fans join. the direct link is:
    http://www.facebook.com/elfcosmeticsUK

    ReplyDelete